Are you searching for a fun and active way to spend quality time with your special someone on Valentine's Day? Pickleball is the perfect way to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Check out Nettie’s guide on planning the ultimate pickleball date night:
- Find a Pickleball Court: Explore local community centers or dedicated facilities. Use Pickleheads' Courtfinder for the best options. Our friends at Pickleheads have the best courtfinder around to find where to go.
- Brush up on the Rules: Learn the basics online! If you or your partner are new to pickleball, check out Nettie’s basic guide on how to play!
- Get your Equipment: Gather paddles, balls, and athletic attire. Nettie’s double set has everything you need, and is 20% off (bonus!).
- Dress Comfortably: Wear comfortable athletic clothes and tennis shoes. Add a festive touch with pink or red, see some of Nettie's fave items here.
- Pack Drinks and Snacks: Bring water bottles, your favorite snacks, and maybe a blanket for some post-game relaxation. Some of our faves include Sanzo sparkling water and Skinnydipped chocolate-covered almonds!
- Capture the Moment: Take some pics, post them on social media, OR ditch your phone and live in the moment.
Either way, enjoy a fun and active date night with your pickleball match!