Address changes may be accepted within 24 hours of placing the order. If you notice an error in your shipping address, please check your email to confirm if the order has been fulfilled. If it has not, please contact email@example.com with the subject "Address Change".
Please note that adjusting the shipping address is not guaranteed, even within the 24-hour time frame. Our Customer Experience team operates from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST, and requests outside of these hours are not assured.
We are a small but mighty team, and orders typically take 2 business days to process before they are shipped. During peak seasons or promotional periods, order processing times may be extended. Please view your tracking link emailed when your order shipped for the estimated arrival. If your package is lost in transit or has not shipped, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Returns & Issues
We completely understand that things change. We offer refunds within the first 30 days of your purchase for unused products. To begin your return and learn more, click HERE.
To begin your return process and learn more, click HERE.
Please email email@example.com, and include your order number as well as photos of the product and packaging. Please note, that without a photo, replacements will not be issued.
Our customer experience team is available M-F from 9a-5p EST. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question or requests. Please note if we will respond to requests made on the weekend on the following business day.
The main difference between the Classic Paddle and the Pro Series is the type of carbon fiber surface.
- The Classic Paddle has a surface with t700 carbon fiber.
- The Pro Series has a more durable 3K fully woven carbon fiber surface.
- Additionally, the Pro Series comes in two difference widths - 13mm and 16mm. The 16mm is thicker and better for finesse and controlled hits. The 13mm is better for players seeking maximum power and pop in their game.
Yes! All of our paddles are now USAPA-approved and tournament-legal.
- CORE: Premium polypropylene honeycomb core
- GRIP: Made of vegan leather that is comfortable, durable & sweat-proof
- SURFACE: Full carbon fiber surface. The Classic Paddle has a t700 carbon fiber face while the Pro Series has a 3K Twilled Carbon fiber face.
Our paddles are manufactured responsibly in Asia. Every paddle is inspected with rigorous quality control standards and all paddles are approved by the USA Pickleball Association.
See our guide on how to play pickleball here!